The Department of Administration’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Initiative is focused on promoting a workplace environment where diversity is valued, and inclusion is evident throughout all aspects of employment
– including through policy and practices.
Thank you to all who expressed interest in joining a DEI listening group. Due to an increase in demand to participate in the listening groups, new dates have been added to the calendar. Sign-up by determining if you're staff or a manager/supervisor and click the corresponding link below. These sessions are voluntary to attend and are not to be confusing with any DEI training.
Future opportunities to get involved will be updated here. You can also email us at DEI@ks.gov.
Looking for more resources for both your home and the workplace? Visit ComPsych at the link below to access publications on an array of topics:
- Supporting a Diverse Workforce
- Social Change Resource Guide
- Speaking to Children About Diversity
- Disabilities in the Workplace
- Transgender Persons in the Workplace
- LGBTQUIA in the Workforce